41. Below are the security features enabled by default by the Autonomous Database:
- Transparent Data Encryption, which provides data encryption at rest.
- SQL Net Encryption, which provides data encryption on transition or on the flight.
- Automatic Patching, which fixes security vulnerabilities as well along with bug fixes.
42. Below methods can be used to migrate on-premises databases to Autonomous Databases in cloud
- Data Pump
- Golden Gate
- SQL Loader
- DBMS_CLOUD package
43. Region, Availability domain, Fault Domains in OCI
- An OCI region is a localized geographic area, and an availability domain is one or more data centers located within a region.
- Because availability domains do not share infrastructure such as power or cooling, or the internal availability domain network, a failure at one availability domain within a region is unlikely to impact the availability of the others within the same region.
- A fault domain is a grouping of hardware and infrastructure within an availability domain. Each availability domain contains three fault domains. Fault domains provide anti-affinity: they let you distribute your instances so that the instances are not on the same physical hardware within a single availability domain. A hardware failure or Compute hardware maintenance event that affects one fault domain does not affect instances in other fault domains.
44. Below methods can you use to create users and grant roles in Autonomous Database services.
- OCPUs and storage can be scaled independently.
- ADB on Shared Infrastructure does have auto-scaling and this enabled by default when you create a new instance
- ADB on Dedicated Infrastructure does not have auto-scaling support.
- Select the backup from which restore needs to be done.
- Specify the point in time (timestamp) to restore.
50. Terraform is the open source orchestration tool can be used to provision autonomous database resources in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
51. Below are the subset of services offered via OCI-CLI (command line interface) for Autonomous Database (ABD) via calls made to the OCI API's
- Create, Get, List, Stop, Restore
52. methods can you use to define Machine Learning Users :
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console
- SQL Developer can be used to export/move/import of a database to ADB in 1 set of wizard steps.
- SQL Developer can import files (.dmp and .csv for example) into ADB which are located on Amazon S3 Object storage.
- SQL Developer can import .csv files into ADB which are located on the system where SQL Developer is running.
- Datapump can be used to migrate data from cross platform OS environment, means OS can be linux, AIX,windows, does not mater.
55. On premise pluggable database cannot be migrated to ADB using plug, unplug or clone.
56. Below are the ordered steps when working with Oracle Machine learning
- Create Oracle Machine Learning User
- Create projects
- Create workspaces
- Create Notebooks
- Run SQL Scripts
59. When connecting Oracle Analytics Cloud to the Autonomous Data Warehouse, CWALLET.SSO file need to be uploaded.
60. Predefined Database Service Names for